This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone max pro M2 update WW-17.2018.2004.424 (Bugs/fixed bugs)

Riju9547
Rising Star II
The bugs i found in last 12 hours.
The sound from the phone speaker is very bad. It decreased a lot. I cant hear my ringtone in the incoming call. and while watching YouTube i have to keep my volume at 100% to listen properly. And if I keep the volume at 70 or 60 % I cant hear anything properly the volume is too low. But the clarity increased. And the sound via headphone (wired/wireless) seems of for me and I personally think it was better than the previous beta update (409). The sound via earpiece is also OK(will prefer a little bit louder)
The Rounded corner in the bottom of the screen are gone.
There is a popup message in the Settings which says to customize your ZB630KL. Which you cannot remove.
Bugs got fixed
The UI is buttery smooth
The is no App crash issue
Battery backup is amazing
Gcam works perfectly( Version 7.0.009). The same version used to have saving and crash issue.
Low volume voice recording in whats app and in Discord call got fixed

20 REPLIES 20

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
argilius

was hoping it will fix no bass in headphones issue. but no. not this time either. waiting for months and months. never-never-never-never-never asus phone again.

View post
Hi argilius,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This issue is expected to be improved through a future firmware update. We will notify you once it is released.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
geovim

Hai Asus Team

Thank You for Android 10 update.I am an asus zen phone max pro M1 User before and I upgraded to zen phone max pro M2.

The update was amazing and phone was superb. I am facing a major problem from this update. The sound of ring tone was gone by 80%. and also media volume is gone. The ring volume is emergency. Please do a solution for this bug and give a update.

And also consider to add VoWifi if possible

Also we are expecting a zenphone max pro M3 ASAP

Thanks Regards

Georgi

View post
Hi geovim,
The volume is expected to be improved through a future firmware update.
We will notify you once it is released. 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
andy1965

good night I have a Max pro M2 and after the update of android 10 some errors appear in the call, it is heard very far as if I had an additional 15% intentionality the battery runs out very quickly when you are on the internet for about 2 hours, It consumes the battery very quickly, the Audio from the microphone dropped to 50% pitifully, listening to a video is a disaster, facial recognition works, the fingerprint works, the improvements look good in terms of the camera, very poor I would like will release a new performance for android 10.

View post
Hi andy1965,
in the call, it is heard very far as if I had an additional 15% intentionality -> Do you mean the volume you hear from the earpiece is low in a call? Does it happen when calling different persons? 
the battery runs out very quickly when you are on the internet for about 2 hours, It consumes the battery very quickly
--> To monitor the battery usage, please go to Settings>>Battery>>More>>Battery usage, and stop or reinstall the high battery usage apps.
These are our suggestions to improve the battery drain problem: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1041741
These are our tips to maintain a healthy battery using habit: https://www.asus.com/in/support/FAQ/1009546 
If your phone is over one year of use, you may go to service center to check the battery health (life cycle remain), and check if replacing a new battery is needed.

the Audio from the microphone dropped to 50% pitifully
--> Do you mean the volume recorded from the microphone is low? 

listening to a video is a disaster
--> Do you mean sound quality is not as expected?

Riju9547
Rising Star II
Y_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/92015#Comment_92015

Hi andy1965,

in the call, it is heard very far as if I had an additional 15% intentionality -> Do you mean the volume you hear from the earpiece is low in a call? Does it happen when calling different persons? 

the battery runs out very quickly when you are on the internet for about 2 hours, It consumes the battery very quickly

--> To monitor the battery usage, please go to Settings>>Battery>>More>>Battery usage, and stop or reinstall the high battery usage apps.

These are our suggestions to improve the battery drain problem: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1041741

These are our tips to maintain a healthy battery using habit: https://www.asus.com/in/support/FAQ/1009546 

If your phone is over one year of use, you may go to service center to check the battery health (life cycle remain), and check if replacing a new battery is needed.

the Audio from the microphone dropped to 50% pitifully

--> Do you mean the volume recorded from the microphone is low? 

listening to a video is a disaster

--> Do you mean sound quality is not as expected?

View post
The volume from earpiece is low in public places its very difficult to hear. Please increase the earpiece volume

Anujshah1998
Star I
Hii... Vibration and Ringtone is stopped working from last update in my Asus zenfone max pro M2. All other sound and music are working perfectly only ringtone is not working. It is showing a message that" Morph is muting some sound"
Please help me in this regard.
Thank you
screenshot-20200811-163207.png