This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 keeps crashing and restarting during the gameplay

capt_malik89
Star III
I had purchased this phone on 1st January this issue never happened before but now it's happening ever now and then and I'm really pissed with this issue yesterday while playing PUBGM it restarted thrice back to back getting me kicked out of the game. It lags a lot now and I even can't start X mode and aggressive heat control as it aggregate the issue. Please help me with this issue and I'll be very thankful to you.
33 REPLIES 33

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
capt.malik89

Got it repaired from service center they told me to not to update Phone without pre confirmation with asus executive then a day after I received a call from some excutive asking about my experience about Phone after service and upon asking he adviced me to update my phone and told me if the problem still persist after update he would talk to the his company further but now I'm having the same issue again. Please help me with the permanent solution not limited to updates.

View post
Hey have you been able to fix the issue? Did you further contact the service center?? I'm yet to contact the service center because of the lockdown. Facing the same issue,was told to contact the the service center by a MOD after sending the device logs.
Thanks

ssankeerthan55
Star II
I am facing an similar issue. The phone restarts 3-5 times Immediately after starting. This happens when I play PUBG mobile. Please suggest a solution.
And after I turn on the screen recording it's even worse.Please help me ASUS

capt_malik89
Star III
sauravshanbhogue

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/87620#Comment_87620

Hey have you been able to fix the issue? Did you further contact the service center?? I'm yet to contact the service center because of the lockdown. Facing the same issue,was told to contact the the service center by a MOD after sending the device logs.

Thanks

View post
No issue was the same then but yes now I have been contacted by the customer care

capt_malik89
Star III
Finally ASUS have agreed to return the phone and to give the refund of billed amount. Looking forward to buy ROG 3 once I get my refund. Thanks😊

capt_malik89
Star III
They will contact you soon hopefully to submit your Phone with Box and accessories so that they can initiate refund process. Still I suggest if you haven't been contacted by customer care keep informing the guy( who have been collecting your log) regarding the same.