This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera focussing issue

ZT-d8b4b4e7
Star I
I am facing this camera issue since the last update. The camera is not able to focus distant objects even I tried manual focussing but no improvement. I have tried clearing the storage and the cache for the app and resetting my phone. All in vain. So many people are facing the same issue at the same time I don't think this is any hardware issue. Also when I am on call having earphones plugged in the screen doesn't turn off even after pressing the power button. People at Asus please fix these asap. First you people didn't provide the native video calling feature and now this. Highly disappointed.
5 REPLIES 5

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
I think this is a hardware issue because my 5z camera is working fine. And also I am on latest .87 firmware.
So kindly visit nearest service center for better solution.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
sharmaraman649@gmail.com

I am facing this camera issue since the last update. The camera is not able to focus distant objects even I tried manual focussing but no improvement. I have tried clearing the storage and the cache for the app and resetting my phone. All in vain. So many people are facing the same issue at the same time I don't think this is any hardware issue. Also when I am on call having earphones plugged in the screen doesn't turn off even after pressing the power button. People at Asus please fix these asap. First you people didn't provide the native video calling feature and now this. Highly disappointed.

Camera focussing issue
Its just a coincidence of updating and camera stopped working something may have triggered internally which may be the reason for module to stop working as desired its not software problem
Visiting nearest service centre is the only solution which can help in your case
Sorry for inconvinience caused
Thanks!

ZT-f75a5e08
Star I
io pure ho lo stesso problema e stranamente a ridosso della fine del periodo di garanzia.....

manmeetbhagat
Star II
I m also facing this problem.Why this problem occured in different phone .i dont think this is hardware issue .May be software issue /bug in system .please correct it.No native video calling ,no vowifi . asus help us.