ZT-45e562e4
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max M2 pro
Firmware Version: Pie (.092)
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: not sure
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system os
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello sir , can we install android 10 beta 2 or not and tell about stable version ETA because this android version is slowing down as apps are using updated version of android ....
Thanks for your support I'll be very pleased for your interaction and answer for the above question!
4 REPLIES 4

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, If you want to experience Android 10 you can, we would like to inform you that Beta versions are meant for testing and you may face several bugs until you receive the stable version. Apps won't slow down as it's on Android 10 version already, you can let us know if any specific app is causing issue.

ZT-45e562e4
Star II
victor2020

Hi, If you want to experience Android 10 you can, we would like to inform you that Beta versions are meant for testing and you may face several bugs until you receive the stable version. Apps won't slow down as it's on Android 10 version already, you can let us know if any specific app is causing issue.

View post
Thanks mod but any sign of stable in this july ? @victor2020

SamirRanjanPadh
Rising Star I
When getting Android 10 stable update for asus zenfone max pro m2

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
rishabhshah1100@gmail.com

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max M2 pro
  2. Firmware Version: Pie (.092)
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: not sure
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system os

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello sir , can we install android 10 beta 2 or not and tell about stable version ETA because this android version is slowing down as apps are using updated version of android ....

Thanks for your support I'll be very pleased for your interaction and answer for the above question!

Zenfone max m2 pro > ZB630KL want to know about stable android 10
I understand that they are late in giving android 10
But I don't understand what you are saying "this android version is slowing down as apps are using updated version of android ...."
If you are talking about companies optimising their apps for the latest version of android.
No Apps are not slowing down because of companies optimizing their apps for the latest android version .