This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg lags when battery is below 10% on Max Pro M2

mauvin11
Rising Star II
In android 9 Pie When the phone's battery hits 10% Pubg starts lagging so much that the game is almost unplayable. Anyone else having this issue?
8 REPLIES 8

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
mauvin11

In android 9 Pie When the phone's battery hits 10% Pubg starts lagging so much that the game is almost unplayable. Anyone else having this issue?

This is not an issue, this is a feature of android,
when the battery is under 10 percent, android throttle's the processor down so the battery can last longer.

mauvin11
Rising Star II
Is it only for Stock android? Because my teammates play On Motorola's and Realme's and they dont see any difference in performance in pubg or any foreground applications when low on battery.

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
Does your phone switch to battery saving mode under %10? Battery saver mode decreases performance slightly when active, make sure you're not in battery saving mode when playing games.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
mauvin11

Normally below 15% phone will always went to battery saver mode and battery saver mode decreases performance so while playing games makes sure that u should turn off your battery saver mode.
Thanks!