patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

saeed121
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi saeed121

I just deleted your picture in your recent reply due to the picture involving personal information like SN. Please avoid to leak your personal info like SN or IMEI, it is quite dangerous.

View post
ok next time i,ll be aware about it.
Thanks

atulk23
Star III
same issue guys..
i have submitted my device on 30 june,,, nehru place, delhi, the service center dont answer any calls there, contact no given by them... nobody even picks the calls there, when i call tollfree asus contact no.. they say always ur device is under repair..whats that how long its gonna take to get further on this.. nobody answering that...last time i called just now they are saying to wait..we have raised ur concern.
even when i mail, next day..got a call from asus, nd guy always says to wait ,,nobody answering how much time its gonna take,,and what further proceeding these people are going through..

Nilesh13
Star III
Brother, wait for atleast 2 weeks, you will hear from them. For me it took around 20 days to get my swap handset so just keep patience.

faraz
Star I
I am going to give my phone at the service center in Delhi, what should i carry along ? Do i need to give it with the box or invoice ?

patssushil
Rising Star I
faraz

I am going to give my phone at the service center in Delhi, what should i carry along ? Do i need to give it with the box or invoice ?

View post
You have to submit just your phone
Also they will ask for bill,just to know you SN Number and IMEI number
After submitting the phone, service center will give you jobsheet, which you have to keep until your phone gets repaired or replaced
That's it.