OPC
Zen Master II
pajju0708

i want to buy asus rog phone 2

Then buy it! I love mine!

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there, we really appreciate your interest in the Asus ROG Phone II. We'd recommend you to stay tuned with us for more info regarding the stock up.
Thanks.

Vamp
Zen Master I
pajju0708

Hey if you can wait, you can buy the newer ROG phone 3 (or III) whenever it releases in the future. You will have advantage of additional 1 major update if you buy ROG phone 3 (or III) over ROG phone 2. But decision is yours, if I was you and have a secondary device to rely on, I'd wait a month or two for newer device.

amaanmehdi
Star III
My suggestion is to not buy the ROG. The phone itself is amazing, but the after-sales hardware support is pathetic and they have frustrated me to the point that I have given up (I own a ROG Phone 2). If you are going to spend this much money on a phone, best buy it from a company with good consumer support. I would suggest going for oneplus or iphone. I have used oneplus in the past, (3 and 6T) and so far, both my 3 and 6t work like a charm without any issue. Of course the headphone jack might be an issue if you are oldie like me 😛