This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone freezing and shutting off

Not applicable
First of all let me state the conditions this happens in, it happened 4 times in a row and i think i can replicate it again if possible. So the conditions are:
1. Phone is connected to hyper charge.
2. Phone is connected to ear phone.
3. Auto rotate is on.
4. It is crashing on discord voice chat.
5. Happens quite randomly, happened 4 times in a row. The phone restarted multiple times.
I am pretty sure its not discord bug or anything thats causing this, its same issue people are facing while playing games as i have seen other threads like this in forum.
I request mods to take a look in this.
I am on latest android 10 update variant is 8gb variant and only discord was running on phone, no other apps were opened during this freezing.
@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS
9 REPLIES 9

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Akash Gupta Haha, thanks. Sorry for the miscommunication on my part.

Not applicable
Gustav_ASUS

@Akash Gupta Haha, thanks. Sorry for the miscommunication on my part.

View post
Also there is a bug that if i minimize the game, the game genie is still on. Idk if that is a bug or not.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Akash Gupta We have tested on a couple of devices and can't replicate your issue. Have you added Discord to Armoury Crate or done something else that can affect the app?

Not applicable
Gustav_ASUS

@Akash Gupta We have tested on a couple of devices and can't replicate your issue. Have you added Discord to Armoury Crate or done something else that can affect the app?

View post
I did not do anything that will affect the app. I was only running discord and watching the the screen share of one guy. I am pretty sure i can replicate this issue again

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Akash Gupta Would be helpful if you could make a recording when you do.