onaj_igor
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Touchpad issue
Model: ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

I purchase this laptop two weeks ago. From the start there was problem with touchpad. Touchpad is unresponsive and skips alot which was very frustrating. I tried installing all the drivers, new ones, old ones but nothing helped. I contacted ASUS customer service and they also suggested all this things but in the end they told me to send laptop to the service. So I took my laptop and hand it over to the store where i bought it. Four days passed and they call me to tell me that they sent my laptop to the service centar and they couldn't repair the problem so I got new laptop - same model as the old one (ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA). Yea, same story with this one. I am very dissapointed because this is second laptop with this problem. I have all the newest drivers installed and the problem is still here. If anybody have some solution please help me. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

Raspberry
Star I
Hi, any activity on the issue lately? I have been having this problem for a while now as well and it's getting frustrating in a way to almost throw the laptop out of the window.

I will try and see if I can change the asus for a different brand but was hoping that the issue might be fixed?

behnood_k
Star I
same issue here,
what i did : from Touchpad setting , touchpad sensitivity , set Low sensitivity .
the issue still exist but less annoying.
and looking for better solution...

sbnaerhaat
Star I
can i get an ss of how the driver looks like in the device manager i have the same issue installed the driver but am confused if the driver is even installed