sknasirulktc
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey asus
I found some bug in this beta 3 for asus zenfone max pro m1
1- speaker output not good also in headfone ....totaly bassless speaker. In full volume sound crack..
2- brightness problem.. it's seem like beta 1 and 2.
3- fingerprint sensor always vibrat when i use it to unlock my phone
Thank you.......
Moderators plz report this to asus team
6 REPLIES 6

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
sknasirulktc

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hey asus

I found some bug in this beta 3 for asus zenfone max pro m1

1- speaker output not good also in headfone ....totaly bassless speaker. In full volume sound crack..

2- brightness problem.. it's seem like beta 1 and 2.

3- fingerprint sensor always vibrat when i use it to unlock my phone

Thank you.......

Moderators plz report this to asus team

Asus zenfone max pro m1 speaker problem
I keep seeing posts about bass & sound quality issue on Android 10, so i was wondering if you guys ever tried using third party equalizer app, something like Flat Equalizer, i haven't tested Android myself but knowing sound quality isn't the best on 9 either so i use apps to get better sound.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

umashankarsatna
Star III
Dear victor2020 many users are reporting their speake gone blast because of the android 10 beta sound bug. It is very heartbroken to say that u have already taken six month with 3 betas but still the sound quality is as shit as earlier. My heartiest request u to please as soon as provide update with some fixes like speaker sound, earpiece, battery drain and overall performance improvement with in One month. This is lowing ur reputation in Indian market.

sknasirulktc
Star II
victor2020

Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

View post
Thank you.... hope next time we will get a stable update