1.    System: Windows 10
2.    Battery or AC: both
3.    Model: UX434FLC
4.    Frequency of occurrence: all time
5.    Reset OS:
6.    Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
when i open MyASUS, Updates and AppDeals are disabled, can you help me please.

my-asus.png

6 REPLIES 6

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello matogian,
Please kindly reinstall and update "ASUS System Control Interface V2" driver.
Thank you.

matogian
Star I
Hello Blake_ASUS, thanks for your help
The version of the driver that I have installed is 2.2.21.0 and if I try to install an older driver, it tells me that I have a newer version and it does not install it. I have been told not to remove the driver because the windows will stop recognizing the screenpad.
An option could be to use the option to "revert to the previous controller" but I am afraid that it will generate a problem and stop using the screenpad ... what would you recommend me to do?
Thanks for the help you can give me

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello matogian,
are you able to update 2.2.21.0 directly?
If not, it's okay to remove the driver then install it back again.
If you encounter screenpad issue afterward, you may reinstall ScreenPad2 Optimizer
Just like in this FAQ
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...Thank you.

matogian
Star I
Heloo Blake, tx agian for your help
About your question : are you able to update 2.2.21.0 directly?
Im just got to the ASUS drivers, download the last version and install it....i dont know if i have to gradual intall prvius drivers...
asus5.png
I call de local support, and they  told NOT remove the driver because the windows will stop recognizing the screenpad...and recommended to restore the equipment to the factory, but it seemed a bit extreme, since the screen pad works correctly, the problem is with the myasus app ... I would like to solve it without taking such an extreme measure ...
you say  it's okay to remove the driver then install it back again. or try  "revert to the previous controller"?
I dont know what to do....thank you very much for your asist.