This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Charge Not Working

Guri27
Rising Star I
its been a 3 days I'm facing the issue of slow charge. at first i thought it was a temporary problem. will gwt solved after restarting the device or keeping the device off for few minutes. but no, it didn't work out. then i tried other methods described by the asus mods or devs. I'm using the original adopter and cable came inside the box. stopped all the background apps, kept on airplane mode even switched off the phone but no change in the charging speed. and now I'm getting irritated with the asus. i used to recommend the asus devices to my friends and relatives. but i won't anymore due to so bad service. please solve this shit ASAP if you want to keep it a honored brand in the today's world. @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS please reply and give a promise to solve this ASAP.
28 REPLIES 28

jam_ward
Star I
Anders_ASUS

Probably a bad cable. It's very common that they wear out. Buy a new or borrow another one and see if it fast charges. Also make sure battery care isn't enabled

View post
It's not a bad cable ! Same on my phone after update I feel same as this guy fix it or your loose customers

Web
Star I
i have same problem, each time i put on Wi-Fi it will show error and go off. Wi-Fi does not work. Any possible solution?

Its gonna be 6 months since this guy posted this complaint. Multiple users have been complaining about the same issue (fast charge - not working) over different threads over months to get the dev's attention to this and still no use.
Leave this guy. I personally have posted many threads about the issues i face on my zenfone 5z & no one gives a bats eye. You guys basically cheated us into buying this device by stating that this device supports Fast Charging. How about a lawsuit ?
And yet you guys show attitude when that guy used the word 'shit' for the mess you created ? Do you know what i see in you ? Some power hungry saddistic people preying on customers for their satisfaction.
or like he said, fix this 'shit' its been months now since this issue started and yet your devs dont know how to fix it ? what kind of a company are you running there i wonder.

After updating my zenfone 5z few days ago my fast charging has been stopped, kindly update this bug as soon as possible

itsdeep786
Star I
screenshot-20200707-040816515.jpg
I got the same issue of slow charging. It was fine before but few days after I update the FLAGSHIP Asus 5z with latest release it sucks. Really disappointed with Asus.