Did you mean: 

android 10 update bugs

jahir1378myn
Star II
QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-20200414
Screen locked back simply sfter unlocked
Volumes are low even on loud speaker
Network issues very low strength shows
Front camera flashing automatically is irritating,(main issue)
10 REPLIES 10

jahir1378myn
Star II
Hi I try all those nothing improve. Mainly volume day by day is getting worse changed headphone many times loud speaker also the same poor sound really

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
siddharthdas876

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85486#Comment_85486

Hey , the speaker volume the is low at all times as compared to every pie build.

There is no bass neither through Bluetooth/wired earphones nor through speaker and volume is too low as well

And the Bluetooth Latency is much higher on android 10 builds as compared to pie builds, on pie builds I am getting latency of 70-90 ms but on android 10 Developer version build , the latency is 150ms+, it would be great if you could look into this latency issue. As now most people use bt earphones it would be great if you can reduce the latency.

View post
Hi siddharthdas876,
The speaker sound & bass of ZB601KL is expected to be improved through a future firmware update.
We've checked with relevant teams about the bluetooth latency behavior.
We'll notify you once we receive any news. Thanks for your patience. 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi jahir1378myn,
The volume of ZB601KL is expected to be improved through a future firmware update.

Screenlock:security pin I apply the pin number then its unlocked then when I touch the whatevee apps to play its locked back again:
How often does this appear? Do you have a screen protector installed? If yes, does removing it improve the problem?
Could you show us a short video of the problem?

Front camera make me annoyed with uncontrollable flash lights please fix the problem:
Please try clearing cache & data of your camera.
If it still appears, could you show us a short video of the behavior? 

Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi jahir1378myn,
An updated Android 10 version WW-17.2017.2006.429 has been released.
We have improved sound volume and quality in this version.
You may manually download from our website: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Thank you and have a nice weekend 🙂

jahir1378myn
Star II
Hhhm one problem solved few starts again.