Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Issue

Aontu
Star I
I am a Zenphone Max Pro M1 user.
Model: X00TD. Android version: 9.
Facing an system update problem for last 6-7 months. I was notified an update and gone for it to get. When I clicked the menu "System Update", it showed that an update of 61 MB is downloading. But unfortunately it has no result. Then on the notification bar a notification is showing " Unstable Network" though I have tried both mobile data and WiFi. It is so irritating. Please provide me a solution if any and let me know when I will get the next update.
Thank you.
screenshot-20200705-161921-7e2.png
screenshot-20200705-161826-7e2.png

15 REPLIES 15

ashishrouth
Star I
usakiyem

Manually update kar lo beta 3 me its work better then android 9

View post
Bro , device certified ? Please check from play store and Let me know na, it will help full for me.

S_Kayal
Star II
Update on WIFI.

atul_yadav
Star I
subhanishaikmaabu@gmail.com

Hi guys....

Does anyone know , how to show(how to enable the internet speed meter) the speed of the internet in our Zenfone Max Pro M1 model....

Thanks in advance.

View post
You should install "Speed Indicator- Network Speed" app from play store. I'm using it since almost 2 years.It's most precise app as I have seen so far.

bidyadharjha
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Aontu

Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:

1. Please try "the Factory Reset" 

Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)

Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

2. If your auto-update function still could not work after the factory reset, please try download the zip file in PC and put it into device via cable, please note that you should put the file into the root directory of the internal storage, aka the outermost place of the internal storage. It is also a way to avoid any incompletely file downloading. Then you perform the manual update steps.

#ZB602KL Firmware Spot

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB602KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/

#Manual Update Guide

https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1009748

View post
Hi guys I am also a zenfone max pro m1 user,and my device in not rooted also.
Asus walon ko koi vi problem batane ka koi faida nahi hai har bar unke pas bas ek hi solution rehta hai phone ko reset karna.
Lagta hai asus ka phone koi aur company banata hai ye bas pack kar ke de dete hain, in gawar logon ko pone ke bare me kuch vi pata nahi hai,
Jab zenfone max pro m1 me Android Oreo tha tab screen touch karne se 60hz feel hota tha Android 9 ke bad se to 25hz feel ho raha hai,
Ab asus walon please ye mat bolna screen data clear karo ya phone reset ya chache wipe kar lo sab thik ho jayega.
screenshot-20200707-074026.png
Miracle
Miracle
Do camera wala naya update.
Aji mera ghanta.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me your question in English. Thank you.