This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 restart issue while playing games

swapnesh2694
Star I
Recently started facing the issue with Rog phone 2, it automatically restarts while playing any game..tried everything but still facing the same issue..temp of the mobile was around 39-40c . Please provide some software fix asap
5 REPLIES 5

ronald1985
Community Legend I
swapnesh2694

Recently started facing the issue with Rog phone 2, it automatically restarts while playing any game..tried everything but still facing the same issue..temp of the mobile was around 39-40c . Please provide some software fix asap

Hi there, do you get freeze and then restart afterwards too?
If so, have a look at the last post made by @Gustav_ASUS.
Jerel

Help... ..,my phone suddenly freezes from time to time especially while playing. (less than 2 hours of playing)

Back, home and recent buttons doesn't work and then auto restarts after 1 min of hung time.

Settings are mostly default (60 hz refresh rate, X-mode off, system lighting off) but still builds up heat fast even after only 1 game of asphalt.

Thinking of going to Factory Reset the phone or try to actually ask the ROG concept store to replace the unit of the problem still exist.

ROG Phone 2 (12/512) Freezes and Auto Restart Problem

rishi_sm_95
Star I
I also have the same issue. I don't think there is going to be a fix. I'm planning to change my mobile. I already took it to a asus authorised service centre and still they couldn't fix it . I'm tired of waiting.

jeetsoni4916
Star I
swapnesh2694

Same problem my mobile

jeetsoni4916
Star I
Please fix the issue restart and freeze