This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, am using ROG 2. I having issues on display issue

ZT-b3049f15
Star I
I play pubg after I closed my game still it visible in some on my display. I restarted my device for several times but it still in display.how to resolve this problem?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@sureshmurugesan597@gmail.com What you're describing sounds like image retention or possibly burn-in, which can happen with OLED displays if you leave the same image (in this case the PUBG interface) on your screen for a long time at high brightness. My advice is for you to take your device to a local service center and get it looked at.

View solution in original post

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Vaibhav Charde

Same problem I am facing

View post
As @Gustav_ASUS has mentioned in previous post, the advice is take your phone to a service centre.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@sureshmurugesan597@gmail.com What you're describing sounds like image retention or possibly burn-in, which can happen with OLED displays if you leave the same image (in this case the PUBG interface) on your screen for a long time at high brightness. My advice is for you to take your device to a local service center and get it looked at.

Vaibhav_Charde
Star II
Same problem I am facing

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Vaibhav Charde

Same problem I am facing

View post
As @Gustav_ASUS has mentioned in previous post, the advice is take your phone to a service centre.