cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen burning due to pubg

InnoXenT
Star III
hi guys,

anyone here know how to fix screen burn issue, I have got a light impression of the details from the game on my screen.

alive and dead on one corner
similarly bag and stuff in other corner.

this is really annoying
8 REPLIES 8

Reddyharsha9
Star I
Yes bro i too facing same prob with my rog 2
Worst quality ...😔

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Reddyharsha9

Worst quality ...😔

View post

Screen burns cannot be fixed using software. Therefore, you should take your device to a service centre.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Reddyharsha9

Worst quality ...😔

View post
Happens with all OLEDs
Every OEM forum is filled with burn in complains
Burn in is a downside of an OLED panel
The only temporary solution rn is (more like prevention):
Don't use phone at high brightness for larger durations (especially not with static images for example game layouts as you guys have with pubg)
Burn in is basically dead pixels and it's an hardware thing your only hope is to visit a service centre
Micro LEDs should become a thing now imo
Best of both worlds (LCDs and OLEDs)
LCDs have retention too but it's temporary

Aryan202
Community Legend I
And before any of you comments "but this is a gaming phone" I'd like to add that yeah this sure is a gaming phone and these phones are made for peak performance for longer durations without throttling then you have various other goodies like rgb,air triggers, accessories, gaming related software stuff etc
Things like "gaming battery, gaming display" don't exist this sure has a high hz refresh rate panel with a very good touch sampling rate,big battery compared to other phones but that doesn't mean the components don't have a end limit