Quarter
Star II
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Grey lines and green flicker on webcam when using AC power
Model: UX533FD
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Last edited by Quarter on 2019/12/9 09:37 As described above, the webcam image has grey lines and occasional green flickers. This only occurs when AC power is plugged in, everything works perfectly when using battery. I have removed and re-installed drivers with no success. This is a brand new laptop that I removed from the box yesterday. I see that there are two other questions with the same issue, but no answer has been provided. Is this a hardware issue and do I need to return my laptop or is there a software fix?
294 REPLIES 294

mokhidir22
Star I
Hi @Blake_ASUS , same issue here with VivoBook UB8D15CC
Can you please assist?
Thank you!

Monique
Star I
@Blake_ASUS Having the same issue with the Zenbook Pro Duo UX581G. Please send me a PM so I can send the serial.
Thank you.

donis_dark
Star I
Hi @Blake_ASUS,
I am having same problem with my ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV. I updated to latest BIOS from ASUS website (version 307 2020/05/09), but that didn't solve the problem. Where can I get latest BIOS version with a fix? Thanks.

ZT-d23cb2b4
Star I
@Blake_ASUS I am having the same issue with the Asus Vivobook X512F. Took it into the shop to replace the camera and the motherboard but the issue still persists. Please send me a PM so I can send the serial.
Thank you.

futurusannie
Star I
Hi @Blake_ASUS, I'm having the same problem as the others. I received my laptop less than a week ago and updated to the April release BIOS 307 with no luck. Asus Zenbook Duo Pro - please PM me so I can send you my SN. Thanks!