This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely disappointed with asus

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
I'm a professional in a similar tecnical field. I hate to say but I'm extremely disappointed by how Asus responds to their customers.
This community is just for name sake, irregular replies , extremely slow updates and disinterest towards community demands.
Asus never understood the fact that good software is not just desirable but a requirement. Bragging about hardware is not enough.
16 REPLIES 16

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
deeppaul589

We want to see some way to use the unused hardware. Its an absolutely unique feature.

View post
Type .12345+= in the calculator app then click single test and now the last 3 options in that will show us how the rgb led looks like. don't forget to turn on rgb logo before you perform the test
Also change rbg logo setting to color cycle when screen is on,in armoury crate and run the test Now the led flashes in accordance with the color of rgb logo

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
anjubunny123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94360#Comment_94360

Type .12345+= in the calculator app then click single test and now the last 3 options in that will show us how the rgb led looks like. don't forget to turn on rgb logo before you perform the test

Also change rbg logo setting to color cycle when screen is on,in armoury crate and run the test Now the led flashes in accordance with the color of rgb logo

View post
great. i didnt know about this. thanks