This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely disappointed with asus

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
I'm a professional in a similar tecnical field. I hate to say but I'm extremely disappointed by how Asus responds to their customers.
This community is just for name sake, irregular replies , extremely slow updates and disinterest towards community demands.
Asus never understood the fact that good software is not just desirable but a requirement. Bragging about hardware is not enough.
16 REPLIES 16

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31220/extremely-disappointed-with-asus

Dude Asus isn't gonna make promises for bloatware like RGB torch apps... They in the starting offered a lot of bloatware until Zenui 6. And everyone like Zenui 6 since it doesn't offer bloatware.

There are people out there who like bloatware , but they are very much limited. One who uses device for more of a professional reason doesn't want bloatware. And being honest if you even get apps like RGB torch for which you are crying out loud for several months now, even if they make a application like that, if anyone is drunken enough to stand properly would second guess to use that application in public.

I would recommend buying a Chinese gaming mobile next time if you want bloatware as they will make anything you want because they don't care much about clean UI.

P.S. they listen to customers. They just ignore crazy requests.

View post
People have been asking Asus to fix a lot of issues that came with A10 and we still haven't received any update. Fanboying over a company that hates listening to their user base is pure stupidity.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
What people actually want is to see the RGB LED working with apps or while playing games when they have X Mode on.
Apart from the RGB Torch App, we do have Flashlight too. Personally, I would use the Flashlight to see in the dark as heck, you probably scare people with blue, red or green face. The RGB capable phone case is another example, but that cost money, so I think the fanbase here would want to see something out of the LED RGB but cost little or no money. The RGB is ASUS's niche area I guess.
I don't think it should be part of the system, but an app that you can download from Play Store and this way you don't get the bloatware argument as some may find it useful and some don't.

Not applicable
ronald1985

What people actually want is to see the RGB LED working with apps or while playing games when they have X Mode on.

Apart from the RGB Torch App, we do have Flashlight too. Personally, I would use the Flashlight to see in the dark as heck, you probably scare people with blue, red or green face. The RGB capable phone case is another example, but that cost money, so I think the fanbase here would want to see something out of the LED RGB but cost little or no money. The RGB is ASUS's niche area I guess.

I don't think it should be part of the system, but an app that you can download from Play Store and this way you don't get the bloatware argument as some may find it useful and some don't.

View post
App that controls a hardware which is currently useless is in my opinion very nice to have and i bet none of the people will get annoyed by such app. Create a poll if you want proof or if you want to prove me wrong.

Not applicable
ronald1985

View post
A case that costs around 60-120 dollars and breaks on one fall is useless and waste of money unless you are a millionare or an asus fan boy. That case is not durable and not worth the money just for theme and to activate the second flashlight. That is the most useless accessory asus made in rog 2 (ofc after aeroactive cooler ii). So maybe making use of hardware of any kind which is currently not being used because of some stupid accessory is necessary to add in phone.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
We want to see some way to use the unused hardware. Its an absolutely unique feature.