patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

saeed121
Star III
[Picture Deleted Due to Personal Information Leaking]
After 5 Days repir status..by ASC at andheri east chakala.

eldrago
Star I
I'm also facing the same problem. I'm from Tamil Nadu (Vellore). its been two months and i don't know what to do. The service center in Vellore is closed due to lockdown. I don't when its gonna open. I also mailed rc asus. They told me to go to service center but its closed. Very frustrated because of it. Any suggesions.

bhanu
Star II
eldrago

I'm also facing the same problem. I'm from Tamil Nadu (Vellore). its been two months and i don't know what to do. The service center in Vellore is closed due to lockdown. I don't when its gonna open. I also mailed rc asus. They told me to go to service center but its closed. Very frustrated because of it. Any suggesions.

View post
GO TO LOCAL MOBILE SERVICE CENTER AND CHANGE POWER IC THAN IT WILL WORK COST AROUND 1000 TO 1500 IN BETWEEN THEY CHARGED ME LETS WAIT IF YOU HAVE WARRANTY OR WAIT IF YOU HAVE PATIENCE TO FIGHT WITH THEM

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi saeed121
I just deleted your picture in your recent reply due to the picture involving personal information like SN. Please avoid to leak your personal info like SN or IMEI, it is quite dangerous.

patssushil
Rising Star I
I submitted my device to service center on 24/06/2020 and then I've been told that I'll receive a swap handset within 7-10 days
The timeframe has a;ready exceeded and still I have not received my swap handset
The Asus personnel kept rejecting my call and giving excuses like he is in meeting
does in Asus,meeting held for the whole day or what that your personnel didn't get time to atleast receive a call from their customers?
I have been stuck with issue for more than 3 months and yet the asus personnel kept giving excuses
doesn't seem like they are really willing to help