This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my phone's turbocharger has gone and how can I enable it again?

Hi, I am using Asus zenfone Max Pro M2 model no. Asus_x01BDA, after updating 5 may security patch updat I am facing sound problem and some time turbocharger is gone and some it is appear. So, kindly solve my problem.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
dm.enterprises.mirza11

Hi, I am using Asus zenfone Max Pro M2 model no. Asus_x01BDA, after updating 5 may security patch updat I am facing sound problem and some time turbocharger is gone and some it is appear. So, kindly solve my problem.

Can you explain what is a turbocharger?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
dm.enterprises.mirza11

Can you explain what is a turbocharger?

If you have turbocharger software in your phone then, When you charge your phone (a tiny '+' symbol shows in battery) it charge less time or charge your phone quickly.

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
dm.enterprises.mirza11

If you have turbocharger software in your phone then, When you charge your phone (a tiny '+' symbol shows in battery) it charge less time or charge your phone quickly.

View post
Explain with screen shot

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we'd request you to use the default charger provided with the device. For the sound problem share with us the firmware version of the device and let us know if it is lower than the previous update and if there is any difference in disturbance at high volume in both versions.