This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the Last update of Asus Rog 2 heating of phone has gone haywire.

amitpaul1994
Star III
Android 9 was not smooth thanks to android 10 everything is very smooth now..... but it came at a heavy cost..... battery drain and heating issue.... i used to play pubg at ultra settings and my temprature was used to go max 44°c but after A10 update in same settings it going till 49° so i made setting to medium and now temperature came to 37-39° c but again after last update at medium its going to 45 °c ..... i dont understand what is the benifit of purchasing a gaming phone if i have to play a game in lowest of settings.please fix the temperature control.
26 REPLIES 26

amitpaul1994
Star III
still with the latest update no fix on heating issue..... why all the shitty issue are getting fix but the major issue of heating is unseen by asus team for months..... nothing done on this since march A10 update..... very disappointed with the engineering team.... never gonna recommend asus mobile in terms of software......

Kanu
Rising Star II
amitpaul1994

still with the latest update no fix on heating issue..... why all the shitty issue are getting fix but the major issue of heating is unseen by asus team for months..... nothing done on this since march A10 update..... very disappointed with the engineering team.... never gonna recommend asus mobile in terms of software......

View post
I'm waiting for the warranty period to get over and then I'll install a custom rom. This software is just not up to the mark.

jeetsoni4916
Star I
Android 9 was not smooth thanks to android 10 everything is very smooth now..... but it came at a heavy cost..... battery drain and heating issue.... i used to play pubg at ultra settings and my temprature was used to go max 44°c but after A10 update in same settings it going till 49° so i made setting to medium and now temperature came to 37-39° c but again after last update at medium its going to 45 °c ..... i dont understand what is the benifit of purchasing a gaming phone if i have to play a game in lowest of settings.please fix the temperature control.

jeetsoni4916
Star I
amitpaul1994

View post
Help me

jeetsoni4916
Star I