This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus must redploy sales strategy

lawrence_gomes
Star II
Being an avid fan of the zenfone 5,i looked to buy/ upgrade to the zenfone 6. But i find its for sale only on flipkart. I know Asus has an agreement with flipkart, but corona times are never before seen times, that call for never before seen measures. I find that flipkart cannor stock or deliver products the way Amazon does. During Lockdown times, i have bought stuff from Amazon as Flipkart is struggling where Amazon readily delivers. Therefore i request Asus to rethink, redeploy, re adjust its sales strategy and start sellibg on Amazon. Out of the box times, call for out of the box measures. Please make the 5z and 6z available on Amazon, because Flipkart has dried out itself and others business as well. Hope you will consider.
4 REPLIES 4

lawrence_gomes
Star II
Check out these pics as of today 30.6.2020

lawrence_gomes
Star II
Both pics show Flipkart is out of stock for a very long time. Even when the item is shown as in stock, it shows up as not deliverable. Asus pls sell your products, as there are buyers.

ZT-333df91d
Star I
Therefore i request Asus to rethink, redeploy, re adjust its sales strategy and start sellibg on Amazon. Out of the box times, call for out of the box measures. Please make the 5z and 6z available on Amazon,

Paladin
Star III
Agreed. Personally wanted to purchase the Zenfone 6 in Singapore and had a really tough time getting one. In the end, it was via Lazada. It is also really hard to get ASUS Chromebooks. To be fair, these seem to be available via Amazon but difficult to get in Singapore.