This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game screen flickers a lot while recording through Game Genie

Fidel_RJ
Star I
I used to record my gameplays in Pubg and CODM. At first it was good for CODM. The recordings are great. For Pubg while recording the screen is not stable. When i touch the screen, it starts to flicker a lot. Not the same problem happening for CODM as well for the past 2 days.

Since, lots of issues are posted regarding Android 10 update. I am still on Android 9
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Fidel RJ

I used to record my gameplays in Pubg and CODM. At first it was good for CODM. The recordings are great. For Pubg while recording the screen is not stable. When i touch the screen, it starts to flicker a lot. Not the same problem happening for CODM as well for the past 2 days.

Since, lots of issues are posted regarding Android 10 update. I am still on Android 9

Game screen flickers a lot while recording through Game Genie
Can you help in giving a video of this happening please? I think it would help to understand the issue.
By any chance you have Developer mode on? If so, turn it off before playing.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Fidel RJ As ronald1985 is saying, a recording made with a second device would be helpful.
In the meantime you can try clearing the storage and cache of the screen recorder and reinstall PUBG.