This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max pro m2 bugs and missing feature.

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
the latest beta update bugs
the sound is not as loud as pie stable the bass is not great
the audio from headphone is not good as pie plz provide asus Dolby so that we can adjust bass and equalizer.
camera app is great but the quality of pic is not good the quality of front camera is worst without beautification mode the photo clicked get automatically beautify details are missing in the picture clicked from front facing camera and back camera.
camera does not have slow motion support the most requested feature by all from the launch of the phone.
no gaming mode as it is launched and advertised as the gaming phone during launch.
the upload speed from WiFi network does not go beyond 3.5 MB's as my plan support the upload speed of 10 MB's
when we click on whatsapp notification on the notification panel the notification panel does not close it self but the whatsapp is open in the background.
the max brightness has been reduced from pie
the screen does not have rounded corner
we cant do direct video calling through sim as this featured is locked in the setting, i don't know why asus is forcing its customer to use their data for video calls as the network itself provide video calling feature to its customer without using their phone data i think their software department are filled with dumb people so they don't have appropriate knowledge about software and other stuff.
further as i found other bugs i will notify it.
14 REPLIES 14

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/89587#Comment_89587

14. Multi user feature is disabled by default in android asop and manufacturer's has to do a lot of work to get it to work (source:https://source.android.com/devices/tech/admin/multi-user )

View post
Bro each and every stuff needs coding so plz don't give such dumb reasons, google has even provided the codes to activate this feature in asop plz do some homework and then come here.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
rana.vishal73

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93556#Comment_93556

Bro each and every stuff needs coding so plz don't give such dumb reasons, google has even provided the codes to activate this feature in asop plz do some homework and then come here.

View post
The thing is there is no code for that feature in asop. 
The Manufacturer first has to change the code which is in the asop with the code which is given by Google. 
second they have to make a setting's page for the feature and have to code a lot to make the features in the settings to work.
third they have to make some changes to the lock screen and the ui of the phone to make the features work.
Forth they have to test the feature because this feature creates a partition for the second user or guest and this partition has to access android files the same way as the main user or restricted way . which can create a lots of instability and bugs
If you telling that every android one devices have this feature then you have to know the difference between asop and android one.
Android one: the manufacturer gets the android package directly from Google with every feature which is introduced in android. The only work the manufacturer has to do is to optimize the firmware for its devices. this is why android one phone's get android upgrade faster.
Asop: every manufacturer except android one phone's uses asop which does not every feature which is introduced in android because android has a lot of features which are optional and if the manufacturer wants to enable those features they have to do a lot of work to enable those features.

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93660#Comment_93660

The thing is there is no code for that feature in asop. 

The Manufacturer first has to change the code which is in the asop with the code which is given by Google. 

second they have to make a setting's page for the feature and have to code a lot to make the features in the settings to work.

third they have to make some changes to the lock screen and the ui of the phone to make the features work.

Forth they have to test the feature because this feature creates a partition for the second user or guest and this partition has to access android files the same way as the main user or restricted way . which can create a lots of instability and bugs

If you telling that every android one devices have this feature then you have to know the difference between asop and android one.

Android one: the manufacturer gets the android package directly from Google with every feature which is introduced in android. The only work the manufacturer has to do is to optimize the firmware for its devices. this is why android one phone's get android upgrade faster.

Asop: every manufacturer except android one phone's uses asop which does not every feature which is introduced in android because android has a lot of features which are optional and if the manufacturer wants to enable those features they have to do a lot of work to enable those features.

View post
Bro, first you said their is no code used and in second line you mentioned the code given by google i think you are not clear by your words bro i am using android phone from when it was launched and i have also created custom rom for my micromax phone just by customizing others custom rom and adding in it new feature which i want, bro first of all you don't know how rom works if you apply 1 code you don't have to write that code again and again in android and asop is not that much complicated that you have written so first learn some coding then put your valuable comment.
for android asop each and every coding is available in android open source forum you can use that and create your own custom rom with multi-user option and you can also update its security patch its not that much complicated you just need basic coding knowledge which you can easily get in youtube.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
rana.vishal73

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93701#Comment_93701

Bro, first you said their is no code used and in second line you mentioned the code given by google i think you are not clear by your words bro i am using android phone from when it was launched and i have also created custom rom for my micromax phone just by customizing others custom rom and adding in it new feature which i want, bro first of all you don't know how rom works if you apply 1 code you don't have to write that code again and again in android and asop is not that much complicated that you have written so first learn some coding then put your valuable comment.

for android asop each and every coding is available in android open source forum you can use that and create your own custom rom with multi-user option and you can also update its security patch its not that much complicated you just need basic coding knowledge which you can easily get in youtube.

View post
Oh sorry bro, I have not created a custom rom myself but I have some experience in coding. I read article's in android developer website in my free time so when I saw your post I reread the article and posted that comment but the information about android one is true, so forgive me for the misinformation I posted 🙏.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
rana.vishal73

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93701#Comment_93701

View post
Oh sorry bro ,I have never created any custom rom myself but I do have some experience in coding. I read article's in the android developer website in my free time that is why when i saw your comment I just reread the article about multi user feature and just posted what I understood. But the android one information is true.so please forgive me for the misinformation I posted 🙏.