This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 17.0240.2004.9 issues

Kali
Star II
Phone suddenly shuts down and takes multiple attempts to restart which occuers randomly.during charging it iver heats and shut down and again the restart cycle starts.the restarts are so random even with out any load on the device like during calling or whats app usage..does any one having the same issues
26 REPLIES 26

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Kali

Phone suddenly shuts down and takes multiple attempts to restart which occuers randomly.during charging it iver heats and shut down and again the restart cycle starts.the restarts are so random even with out any load on the device like during calling or whats app usage..does any one having the same issues

If the phone heats up and restarts, at the moment, it has been said this is pointing to hardware issue and therefore you should take the device to a service centre.

kano8500
Star I
Hi. Why is this update no longer available on the official Asus page?

monalac
Rising Star I

Kali

No such issues here

Melqui
Zen Master I
"Hi. Why is this update no longer available on the official Asus page?"