This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Both charging ports not charging - ROG 2

Miguelito
Star I
Just yesterday my rog phone 2 side charging port wont charge or will not accept my charger in not sure which, but definitely not charging on both ports.

The lower left charging port have not charge for a while that started sometime after updated to A10, but i didnt mind i still have 1 more port to charge with.
Still using the original charger 30W.
Your kind assistance needed.
Email: migzcasas@gmail.com
9 REPLIES 9

Miguelito
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@Miguelito Have you had a chance to test with another cable? Just want to make sure you're problem is solved.

View post
Hello,
I have tried with another cable but it only works on the side plug not the lower left. I did try to reboot to factory settings with no success. I already tried to inspect the lower left ang it looks okay there are visible damage. Could there be anything I've missed to check?
Appreciate your help

monalac
Rising Star I
check if cable is loose from brick end and connected tightly to the brick?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Miguelito

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93525#Comment_93525

Hello,

I have tried with another cable but it only works on the side plug not the lower left. I did try to reboot to factory settings with no success. I already tried to inspect the lower left ang it looks okay there are visible damage. Could there be anything I've missed to check?

Appreciate your help

View post
If you've tried with another cable and a factory reset didn't do anything, you should take your device to a local service center and get it looked at.

Miguelito
Star I
monalac

check if cable is loose from brick end and connected tightly to the brick?

View post
The cable is secure every time i put on, it has that clicking feel when it snug fit.

Thanks for the advise.

Miguelito
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93553#Comment_93553

If you've tried with another cable and a factory reset didn't do anything, you should take your device to a local service center and get it looked at.

View post
Thank you for the advise sir, appreciate it.