This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger working inappropriate

sabi
Star I
when im playing games like pubg and cod the air trigger works without touching them. some times when touching the edges of screen, when giving pressure on back side of the phone the air trigger's is working.
Does anyone experience the same issue, is this a hardware or a software issue..?
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This is a know hardware issue which can only be fixed by ASUS. Please contact you local support.

mahmoud_abou_da
Star III
Anders_ASUS

This is a know hardware issue which can only be fixed by ASUS. Please contact you local support.

View post
I have the same problem sometimes but when i remove the aero case cover it disappears and the right air trigger works perfectly. And we dont have asus dealer in lebanon. Is this hardware or software issue?

Anders_ASUS

View post
Same problem here. What could I do if I don't have a local support? I'm from Paraguay, I bought the phone on Asus online store while I was in US a month ago, is so sad to have the bad luck of buying this phone and having this problem so far from where I bought it. Please I need a hand bro, the support service doesn't reply my ticket yet

Irsan
Star I
Same problem bro