This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 ANDROID 10 STABLE

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
ASUS not give approximate date/month for ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE RELEASE. Asus not working in development of ANDROID 10 STABLE due to COVIT 19 pandemic lockdown. We are working few members in whole.
Asus India modarators only COPY & PASTE only. Asus TAIWAN OFFICIAL'S NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE till now.
We only provide security patch only.
Don't EXPECT to ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE for two Or three months.

But, I ASSURE asus release EXTRAORDINARY OPTIMIZATION in software development and UNBELIEVABLE FEATURES in final MAJOR UPDATE.
This post is deleted by ASUS TEAM earlier.
🙏🙏🙏🙏
😁😁😁😁😁😁
😷😷😷😷
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
67 REPLIES 67

rahulsharma7284
Star III
VEL ASSA

ASUS not give approximate date/month for ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE RELEASE. Asus not working in development of ANDROID 10 STABLE due to COVIT 19 pandemic lockdown. We are working few members in whole.

Asus India modarators only COPY & PASTE only. Asus TAIWAN OFFICIAL'S NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE till now.

We only provide security patch only.

Don't EXPECT to ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE for two Or three months.

But, I ASSURE asus release EXTRAORDINARY OPTIMIZATION in software development and UNBELIEVABLE FEATURES in final MAJOR UPDATE.

This post is deleted by ASUS TEAM earlier.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

😁😁😁😁😁😁

😷😷😷😷

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 ANDROID 10 STABLE
Ok men

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
imantri

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31199/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-android-10-stable

So I hope soon to release..

In another way, I hope Mr/Mrs don't spread any misinformation.. we customer waiting so long.. if any product of customers risk or broken can you guarantee it??

View post
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93286#Comment_93286

users were requesting Native Video calling feature way before android 9 was released so it was not removed in android 9

Performence is same in antutu and geekbench.

I never had any battery drain.

Volume issue is only in android 10 beta.

I asked what features was removed and you only provided one feature.

If there was any feature which was removed in android 9 it would probably be removed by Google from android 9 asop because Asus zenfone max pro m1 and M2 does not features other than the features which were in android asop.

View post
You are great zen family fan.

I not spread mis information like asus.
Asus said STABLE UPDATE in end of March,
Then MID OF APRIL,
Then END OF APRIL,
Then MID OF MAY,
Then copy and paste "working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same."
Asus already spread mis information continually.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
VEL ASSA

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93113#Comment_93113

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93293#Comment_93293

You are great zen family fan.

View post
First asus said ZB601KL with Android 10 upgrade plan is still under evaluation and verification and is expected to have further information before end of March, 2020 .so they did not say they will release android 10 on March they only said they will have further information in the end of March.
On the end of March Asus said Android 10 upgrade plan postponed to end of April, 2020 due to test result did not achieve the improvement as expected I request you to please wait till the next official information. They said this in the end of March.
On the end of April asus said We unfortunately announce that Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL) Android 10 upgrade download from website is postponed to the middle of May, 2020 due to test results are under checking to meet your expectations. they did release a beta on middle of may.
max-pro-m1.jpg
zenfone-max-pro-m1-android-10-update-postponed.png
zenfone-max-pro-m1-android-10-update-in-mid-may.png

Asus said that they are working on the feedback from the beta users.
I don't know what misinformation asus gave,
But there are lots of people in this forum who believe what you posted.
I have seen a lot of people who believe you are posting in other discussion saying that asus said they have stopped working on android 10 stable because they only have few employees so they will not be giving android 10 to our devices.
But they will keep updating our devices.
So please don't post anything like this because you are misinforming a lot of people in this forum.

Bimal
Star III
This company should be brought to govt notice and banned from operating in India to save Indian users.

I have been writing almost every other day abt max pro m2 poor earpiece volume while on call , cannot understand wat the other side is saying.whichbisvtge very basic function of any phone.
They are least bothered to fix it.Govt should act immediately for cheating Indian users.how can we sue this company legally.

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
Bimal

This company should be brought to govt notice and banned from operating in India to save Indian users.

I have been writing almost every other day abt max pro m2 poor earpiece volume while on call , cannot understand wat the other side is saying.whichbisvtge very basic function of any phone.

They are least bothered to fix it.Govt should act immediately for cheating Indian users.how can we sue this company legally.

View post
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁