This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube Specific Channel Streaming

ZT-522aa7a7
Star I
I have multiple channels under one account one of them is only created for Pubg Mobile Streaming however I am not able stream on that channel whenever I stream It goes live on the main channel and doesn't give an option for selecting channel or Any other options other then YouTube, No Facebook, twitch I know has been removed however I am not getting options mentioned above please help me resolve the same.
5 REPLIES 5

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
If you have multiple channels tied to your account, Game Genie will choose the default one for streaming. You can change the default channel by following these steps (provided by Google):
To change the default channel on your Google Account:
On a computer, sign in to YouTube with your Google Account.
Switch to the channel you want to make the default channel.
Go to your advanced account settings.
Under "Default Channel" check "Use this channel (channel name) when I sign in to my account."
Click Save.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6019090?hl=en

imjohnlouie
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

If you have multiple channels tied to your account, Game Genie will choose the default one for streaming. You can change the default channel by following these steps (provided by Google):

1. On a computer, sign in to YouTube with your Google Account.
  2. Switch to the channel you want to make the default channel.
  3. Go to your advanced account settings.
  4. Under "Default Channel" check "Use this channel (channel name) when I sign in to my <email> account."
  5. Click Save.

View post
It does not resolve the issue.. i have also have a multiple channel and I already made my brand account as default channel but when I stream using game genie its say please enable the live stream first which by default my channel is eligible to do live stream.. right now I cant stream my games on mobile using game genie

ZT-522aa7a7
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

1. On a computer, sign in to YouTube with your Google Account.
  2. Switch to the channel you want to make the default channel.
  3. Go to your advanced account settings.
  4. Under "Default Channel" check "Use this channel (channel name) when I sign in to my <email> account."
  5. Click Save.

View post
it doesn't help it appears the default account was the a/c that I wanted to have my streams on, and yet the same problem occur. Please help me with this because this is the only source I can stream with right now.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@imjohnlouie @abhishek.singh289@gmail.com Can you help me out with device logs, so I can investigate this further? Mention me in this thread if you're yp for it and I'll send you instructions via PM.