This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBGM High Ping on WIFI

akashvarshney00
Star III
Wifi details - Jio fiber 250 MBPS connection.
I have been having this issue from the past couple of months where I am getting a constant High ping of about 160 ms on my wifi, I have noticed this issue with my phone alone as other devices are getting regular 50 ms. When I switch to mobile data during the match I get considerably better ping approx 60 ms which is what I should get on wifi. The thing about mobile data is it's not constant so I get spikes of ping in between which makes gameplay during close combat very difficult.
I tried changing modem but with no success.
I have recorded a video of the same and attached the same, kindly let me know how to resolve this issue.

34 REPLIES 34

akashvarshney00
Star III

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@akashvarshney005 As a first step, try resetting by going to:
Settings -> System -> Reset options -> Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
Also, when you say other devices, are you talking about other phones running PUBGM?

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
I'm having these problems as well

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
akashvarshney005

Wifi details - Jio fiber 250 MBPS connection.

I have been having this issue from the past couple of months where I am getting a constant High ping of about 160 ms on my wifi, I have noticed this issue with my phone alone as other devices are getting regular 50 ms. When I switch to mobile data during the match I get considerably better ping approx 60 ms which is what I should get on wifi. The thing about mobile data is it's not constant so I get spikes of ping in between which makes gameplay during close combat very difficult.

I tried changing modem but with no success.

I have recorded a video of the same and attached the same, kindly let me know how to resolve this issue.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/300D2C03CB3L/2020-06-29-21-08-41.mp4

PUBGM High Ping on WIFI
I suggest you to switch off and turn it back on once you enter the game before landing , works for me tho. Btw I'm too having Jio Fiber Wifi 100 Mbps plan for this month and my ping is around 20-28 . Hope it works for you