This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely disappointed with asus

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
I'm a professional in a similar tecnical field. I hate to say but I'm extremely disappointed by how Asus responds to their customers.
This community is just for name sake, irregular replies , extremely slow updates and disinterest towards community demands.
Asus never understood the fact that good software is not just desirable but a requirement. Bragging about hardware is not enough.
16 REPLIES 16

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
deeppaul589

I'm a professional in a similar tecnical field. I hate to say but I'm extremely disappointed by how Asus responds to their customers.

This community is just for name sake, irregular replies , extremely slow updates and disinterest towards community demands.

Asus never understood the fact that good software is not just desirable but a requirement. Bragging about hardware is not enough.

Extremely disappointed with asus
Wait for few random community members who will come now and show Samsung and OnePlus as examples as a cover-up and bash me for saying this.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@deeppaul589 I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. It's obvious from your earlier posts here on Zentalk that you care about the ROG II and want to make it better. We do appreciate your commitment to finding bugs, as well as your suggestions for future content updates.
As you would know from working in a similar field however, it's not simply a question of adding new features as they pop up in a forum thread. If it feels like we're not taking notice, it's not because of disinterest, it's because we don't want to make empty promises.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

@deeppaul589 I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. It's obvious from your earlier posts here on Zentalk that you care about the ROG II and want to make it better. We do appreciate your commitment to finding bugs, as well as your suggestions for future content updates.

As you would know from working in a similar field however, it's not simply a question of adding new features as they pop up in a forum thread. If it feels like we're not taking notice, it's not because of disinterest, it's because we don't want to make empty promises.

View post
I understand some features take more rigorous effort. But atleast add the simple features....like the torch app I suggested.
You have access to the APIs that I don't have.
And if you really appreciate my efforts , then take atleast some of my suggestion into account.
I can tell ASUS is falling behind competition, in terms of software.

Abi1797
Star III
deeppaul589

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93226#Comment_93226

I understand some features take more rigorous effort. But atleast add the simple features....like the torch app I suggested.

You have access to the APIs that I don't have.

And if you really appreciate my efforts , then take atleast some of my suggestion into account.

I can tell ASUS is falling behind competition, in terms of software.

View post
Yup now that Boycottchina products is trending in India ,if Asus introduce new affordable product and improve their software they will definitely get huge market in India.