This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AudioWizard / DTS Headphone-X support for Android 10 on Zenfone 5?

johncyrillcorsa
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X00QD
Firmware Version: QKQ1.190723.002.WW_Phone-17.0615.2005.25-20200604
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is this feature will be supported in the future?
8 REPLIES 8

Stefanowall
Star III
Very good question. And, more in general, will AI be implemented again in the phone? The most disappointing thing with Asus is the absolute lack of communication: no roadmap at all, we don't know the timing, the goals, how many beta will we have, Zenui will be the final result? Someone in Asus could say something...

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear friends
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to the link below as the similar question
Mark Vincent

Hello and Good day everyone. I would just like to ask for some help here. I just updated my device (Zenfone 5 ZE620KL) to android 10 today as posted in the product's support page. I noticed that asus apps and zenui got stripped off. But that's fine. Until i noticed that even the DTS X feature was also removed. Can anyone help me in restoring the feature or is it still planned to be fixed?. Thanks in advance for answering.

AudioWizard and DTS X feature missing in Zenfone 5 ZE620kl after updating to android 10

ugursrc24
Star III
If ZenUI features AND apps are not available in the stable update of ZE620KL android 10, you have to officially explain it. Don't keep people waiting for nothing. No one wants to upgrade to a higher version and be deprived of features such as DTS X, AI

Stefanowall
Star III
You're absolutely right! I really don't understand the reason of this lack of communication! Say things clearly and nobody will have to waste his time hoping for something that won't come. I ask it again: final android 10 will have zenui, DTS X, AI? It doesn't seem so hard a question