patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

saeed121
Star III
atulk23

same issue..i think we all need to boycott asus completely,, this is not the way things works, verge of loosing all my precious data , and don't even know when its gonna be solved or not, stuck on this.

today gonna be going to service center, if its same like this, and they deny things fr solving

need to take legal action for this, we all need to stood for it guys.

//////////

#####$

View post
Yeah bro you are saying right

Nilesh13
Star III
After more than 2 months, I got my phone back. It's new and is in .067 build.Thank you ASUS🤗🤗🤗

chouhan
Rising Star I
I got after complete 100 days.

sarosh
Star I
Why some people received new mobile,where in my case they have only replace motherboard is it fare? Whether I can address this issue to Asus?

patssushil
Rising Star I

sarosh

Why some people received new mobile,where in my case they have only replace motherboard is it fare? Whether I can address this issue to Asus?

View post
You should be happy my friend that even after warranty expires, you got your phone repaired without any charges which are as equal as to buying a new phone