This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 ANDROID 10 STABLE

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
ASUS not give approximate date/month for ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE RELEASE. Asus not working in development of ANDROID 10 STABLE due to COVIT 19 pandemic lockdown. We are working few members in whole.
Asus India modarators only COPY & PASTE only. Asus TAIWAN OFFICIAL'S NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE till now.
We only provide security patch only.
Don't EXPECT to ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE for two Or three months.

But, I ASSURE asus release EXTRAORDINARY OPTIMIZATION in software development and UNBELIEVABLE FEATURES in final MAJOR UPDATE.
This post is deleted by ASUS TEAM earlier.
🙏🙏🙏🙏
😁😁😁😁😁😁
😷😷😷😷
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
67 REPLIES 67

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
VEL ASSA

ASUS not give approximate date/month for ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE RELEASE. Asus not working in development of ANDROID 10 STABLE due to COVIT 19 pandemic lockdown. We are working few members in whole.

Asus India modarators only COPY & PASTE only. Asus TAIWAN OFFICIAL'S NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE till now.

But, I ASSURE asus release EXTRAORDINARY OPTIMIZATION in software development and UNBELIEVABLE FEATURES in final MAJOR UPDATE.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

😁😁😁😁😁😁

😷😷😷😷

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Why are you spreading misinformation.
If a company did not give the date when the update will be released,it does not mean that they have stopped on the update.
All of asus software development team is in Taiwan.
Coronavirus in Taiwan is almost non-existent.
Recently they gave asus zenfone 5 android 10 beta 3,so they did not stop working on android 10.
I expect asus will android 10 stable for our devices in the first week of July.
You are not even a moderator so don't spread misinformation like this.
This is why your previous discussion got taken down.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
VEL ASSA

🙏🙏🙏🙏

😁😁😁😁😁😁

😷😷😷😷

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

I don't know what is your reason for you to post something like this
But a company does not care about comments like this,
But these types of comments are misinforming other people in this forum. And they are spreading this misinformation thinking that asus made this statement.
Because of this user's are getting angry,in this case about android 10, because of what you said people think asus will not give android 10 to their devices so they get angry

rahulsharma7284
Star III
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31199/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-android-10-stable

Why are you spreading misinformation.

If a company did not give the date when the update will be released,it does not mean that they have stopped on the update.

All of asus software development team is in Taiwan.

Coronavirus in Taiwan is almost non-existent.

Recently they gave asus zenfone 5 android 10 beta 3,so they did not stop working on android 10.

I expect asus will android 10 stable for our devices in the first week of July.

You are not even a moderator so don't spread misinformation like this.

This is why your previous discussion got taken down.

View post
Truth is truth my friend

asviren
Star II
I love Asus since 2008 because of their products durability.