Did you mean: 

LOW CALL VOLUME IN EARPIECE IN ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2

boo_boopesh
Star I
Very low call volume in asus zenfone max pro m2 since updated to android 9
15 REPLIES 15

Bimal
Star III
Inspite of many people complaining about the low call volume on ear piece..why Asus is sleeping on it ?
Is Asus working on this issue or Asus want us to dump and move to a better brand ?

mrinalshow
Star II
victor2020

Hi there, you may click on the following link to download the latest update manually, request you to read the instructions before upgrading and take a full backup of the device before. Click here: https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/Zenfone-Max-Pro-M2-ZB630KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/

View post
I am on the latest update .092 and starts facing low audio during voice call..

celsormsilva
Star I
I have the same problem. ASUS we need Help

celsormsilva
Star I
Low sound ear speaker after update

fakhrulsojib
Star I
screenshot-20200703-000719.png

Please someone give any type of solution in details. The on call mic volume killing me. I have to put the earphone mic fully on my lip for the other person to hear me!
I used app from play store to check and I guessed it right, while mic mode was on 'Direct' and I recorded from usual earohone mic distance, then the sound was, well, dirrect and clear. But when I recorded in the same condition in the mode 'Communication', then I barely can hear me. Now after this test, I am sure the problem is in the feature 'microphone noice cancellation' for calls only. So as I identified the issue, is it impossible to fix? Can I totally disable the function 'noice cancellation' on my device? Please help. I am in desperate need of a fix during this covid pandemic as many many important meetings are happening online.

Mic is loud enough on the phone call app though!!!
But very low on any online call like messenger call / whatsapp call / discord call / google meet call / zoom call. But if I record on messenger or whatsapp, it sounds alright. I repeat, recorded general sound is OKAY but not when on call. Tested same earphone on same apps from an old samsung phone too. No problem found there at all! Sounded clear while using samsung during messenger call / whatsapp call / discord call / google meet call / zoom call. So don’t say it's mic's fault. It isn’t. It is software handling problem as far as I can understand. Please show me a way fast.