cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues that needs fix

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
1. Auto rotation sometimes doesn't work
2. Front camera opens directly when you get video call becomes an issue if in pocket
3. when in call you cannot go to any other screen. screen stays locked on call screen. 
4. Auto brightness sometimes doesn't work
5. Free ram is around 1gb which does not look good i have honor 10 with 6gb ram and always get 2.5gb free ram. i don't think optiflex is problem because i already have it off.
6. Low light camera is not up to the mark when compared with other camera with same specs
7 Slow motion 480fps looks below average and are we getting 960fps considering the chip it has. 
8. Struggles with with focus when taking macro shots whereas other phones with same lens can handle it much better. 
9. There is no option to have multiple users profile. 
10. Option to change clock position. 
11. Battery life could be better its great though. 
12. Camera gets foggy sometimes automatically due to moisture i guess and it happens from inside the lens. 

these are few i experienced others can add if any so that asus can fix them. Ear piece lil better now but not sure if it will be updated any further. 
51 REPLIES 51

dasrotegrauen
Star II
kikoly said:
Ich hätte gerne in der Galerie Markierungsfunktionen wie bei Xiaomi. Also Pfeile, Rahmen, Kreise...
Diese nutze ich häufig bei Screenshots um Texte zu markieren oder auch auf Bildern einen Hinweis zu setzen.
Thank you

My language is German, only the one that i can
Mit der Zeichenfunktion können Pfeile, Kreise und Ränder animiert werden.Wenn Sie den Screenshot markieren müssen, können Sie die Zeichenfunktion verwenden.
Kann ich leider nix finden, außer Freihand malen. 
In dem Video zeige ich wie ich mit das wünschen würde. 

dasrotegrauen
Star II
So sieht das bei meinem ZenFone 6 aus

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
So sieht das bei meinem ZenFone 6 aus
Dies ist jetzt der Fall. Wenn Sie neue Vorschläge haben, ist es eine gute Idee, einen weiteren neuen Beitrag zu senden.

midwej
Star II
Hello, in general, I'm happy with the phone and with the attitude of ASUS developers to even further improve the functionality in future. I have two little observations about the focus of main camera and battery:
1. In some cases (black texture objects, low light) the focus system is confused. Maybe it's a limitation of laser AF system, or missing OIS, or my Z6 doesn't like my keyboard 🙂 With the use of my previos phone (galaxy S8) I never observered this kind of problems. Video: https://vimeo.com/348024435
2. After cca 30 days using the AccuBattery, my estimated capacity is 4650 mAh. Is this value correct? 

lalabalalalabal
Star III
After the last update when i open a folder and then  close it, homescreen background stays darker. I must open an app or press "Clear all" to make the homescreen brighter as usual. Tryed factory reset couple of times, doesn't change. It's verry annoing! If it's a bug, please fix it, if it's a feature, please revert it back!
You can see this "feature" in the screen recod video of my EU AZ6 6/128 on the latest update WW_16.1220.1906.167_0