This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 Stable Update for Zenfone Max Series

Ankesh
Star III
Hey ASUS can you guys please clarify as to when will we be getting the Stable Android 10 update.
A time period will do, if not the exact date as the beta is too buggy and if you're not giving the update soon(like in a week) I would like to go back to stable Pie.
Please revert back ASAP.

30 REPLIES 30

deeptumari84
Star I
The entire world is crying because of Covid 19 and here my educated brothers and sister are crying for Android 10 stable update from Asus. I would like to quote that Asus employees are not machines. They are also human being just like us. If wait is the need of the hour then please wait for it. Stop using abusive languages towards Customer support representative and encourage and thank them for the support they have provided till now.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
deeptumari84

The entire world is crying because of Covid 19 and here my educated brothers and sister are crying for Android 10 stable update from Asus. I would like to quote that Asus employees are not machines. They are also human being just like us. If wait is the need of the hour then please wait for it. Stop using abusive languages towards Customer support representative and encourage and thank them for the support they have provided till now.

View post
If u think that we are crying
Then don't give us update just fix all the bugs

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Prakharposwal

Asus has confirmed that Android 10 update is not coming soon and they said that it is due to covid 19 . They said they still have one third of staff and will not provide android 10 soon

View post
You got this information from @VEL ASSA isn't it.
He is not a moderator. He is spreading misinformation.
His previous post was taken down by moderator's for spreading misinformation
So please don't believe anything that he post's.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Prakharposwal

Asus has confirmed that Android 10 update is not coming soon and they said that it is due to covid 19 . They said they still have one third of staff and will not provide android 10 soon

View post
He is not a moderator, he is just spreading misinformation.
His previous post got taken down by moderator's because he was spreading misinformation.
So please don't believe anything that he post's.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Prakharposwal

View post
He is not a moderator,he is spreading misinformation.
His previous discussion got taken down by moderator's because of spreading misinformation.
So next time please don't believe anything he post's.