This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File manager crashing after last update

File manager is repeatedly crashing when i deleting or copying something on sdcard but it is working fine in internal storage after the last update so i can't do anything on sdcard pls fix this
10 REPLIES 10

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
It is saying permission denied where can i grant permission i use the built in one
Can you provide a screenshot?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Something like this can happen when you have a SD Card with bad sectors. Please try another card to see if it behaves in the same way

amitsxc
Star I
I use Asus File Manager on Nokia 6.1. I used the app on my earlier Asus phones, but Asus became expensive, and I had to buy Nokia.
The File Manager app keeps shutting down. I have cleaned the cache many times, but the issue is unresolved.
Kindly suggest a solution

ankido20001
Star I
Asus file manager crashing for me because password used for encryption is not passed through correctly.

Solution:
If you use and bio authentication like finger print don't use to log on to the phone. You don't have to remove finger print. Just log on to the phone using your pin or password then open Asus file manager and it should work.
Found that by looking at the error log and it gave me a hint.
Hope that helps. Good luck.

Monark
Zen Master I
sutharsanan007.smh
File manager is repeatedly crashing when i deleting or copying something on sdcard but it is working fine in internal storage after the last update so i can't do anything on sdcard pls fix this
File manager crashing after last update
@sutharsanan007.smh is this your email address cause mine is also sutharsanan.smh😯