This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G only/4G only option needed

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Plz add the option of 3g only n 4g only as my network constantly keeps switching from 4g to 3g or 2g n m unable to play games as due to this switch m always getting disconnected (i play dead by daylight mobile)
Its really so frustrating it would be lots of helpful if u gave us those options too rather than using 2g/3g or 2g/3g/4g
Other devices has this option too
Only rog phone 2 doesn't has it seems
Thank you
5 REPLIES 5

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Umm hello @Anders_ASUS

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Swaraj

Plz add the option of 3g only n 4g only as my network constantly keeps switching from 4g to 3g or 2g n m unable to play games as due to this switch m always getting disconnected (i play dead by daylight mobile)

Its really so frustrating it would be lots of helpful if u gave us those options too rather than using 2g/3g or 2g/3g/4g

Other devices has this option too

Only rog phone 2 doesn't has it seems

Thank you

3G only/4G only option needed
Are you getting connections to 2G only? If not, then 2G/3G option will suffice as you probably won't be able to do anything with 2G with regards to the Internet.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31045/3g-only-4g-only-option-needed

Are you getting connections to 2G only? If not, then 2G/3G option will suffice as you probably won't be able to do anything with 2G with regards to the Internet.

View post
My signal always keep leaping from 4g to 2g n 3g
I just wanna lock my signal either to 3g only or 4g only n 2g is not an option for me bcuz ut can't even deliver a single msg when i get 2g signals

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Anybody there? @CH_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS