This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over heating... And irresponsible developers

pauldking54
Star I
My phone is over heating after the update I got recently...... And I don't understand why ASUS is unable to solve this problem... Come to your senses ... Try solving this issue... It feels like mobile will explode in hands.. kindly plz someone respond to my issue
7 REPLIES 7

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
Funny how people are not standing upfront for your claim. Maybe there is some setting you may have altered thats making your device as you said and I quote "mobile will explode in hands" .
Try some general troubleshooting. Sometimes its better to do that first and then come to the forum with problems which are device specific.
Since you mentioned how hot does it get ? Is there any number which you could share in specific terms it can be helpful.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
pauldking54

My phone is over heating after the update I got recently...... And I don't understand why ASUS is unable to solve this problem... Come to your senses ... Try solving this issue... It feels like mobile will explode in hands.. kindly plz someone respond to my issue

Over heating... And irresponsible developers
We haven't made any change in the latest update that should cause your device to overheat. When does it overheat and how is it acting?

pauldking54
Star I
Rajat Kumar

Funny how people are not standing upfront for your claim. Maybe there is some setting you may have altered thats making your device as you said and I quote "mobile will explode in hands" .

Try some general troubleshooting. Sometimes its better to do that first and then come to the forum with problems which are device specific.

Since you mentioned how hot does it get ? Is there any number which you could share in specific terms it can be helpful.

View post
No my friend I've altered any settings... And yes I've done trouble shoot twice... The tempt is reaching 44° c and shutting down always

pauldking54
Star I
pauldking54

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/92492#Comment_92492

No my friend I've altered any settings... And yes I've done trouble shoot twice... The tempt is reaching 44° c and shutting down always

View post
I haven't altered*