This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 UPDATE

ritz1430
Star I
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BOUGHT AN ASUS DEVICE. IT SUCKS 100% SUCKS IN UPDATING THEIR OWN SOFTWARE.
😠😠😡😡😡😡😡
IT'S JUST A WASTE OF MONEY BUYING THIS PRODUCT. IF EVER THE STABLE ANDRIOD 10 WILL NOT COME OUT THIS MONTH OR JULY. I WILL ENCOURAGE EVERYONE NOT TO BUY THIS BULLSHIT PHONE. THEIR ARE LOTS OF BUGS ANG NOT FUNCTIONING FEATURES LIKE FINGER PRINT. JUST SWITCH OTHER BRAND PHONE NOT THIS ASUS SHIT!!!!!!!

RATE: 3/10 STARS
64 REPLIES 64

Arijit
Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/92467#Comment_92467

Yup true all Asus entry level devices atleast have the confirmation to get A10 sooner or later (beta versions for a10 for various models has been released too)

View post
But asus is playing another game in our sentiments other company there customer relibel they are received A10 or not clearly reveld example "Redmi company" but Asus play one type of business game with us they are telling all customers and other competitors 'Asus is one of the company whose geve android 10 update for all devices' but asus doesn't do anything for all devices update in reality they are growing own business image. But asus doesn't know this cheap type behaviour of there customer are loos. Why asus can't confirm date of A10 rolling out or can't confirm they're really roll out or not on Asus Max pro M1 and M2 that's the reason. Now God knows growing there image or effect.

ARJUN_GOUD
Star I
Sardar Prabhujeeth

I have bought new device of 4gb variant, tomorrow is the delivery

View post
Bro don't get delivery leave it.It will get returned.Buy another device other than zenfone devices like rog.etc

Chitresh
Star II
dudemahi6780@gmail.com

Asus tare maa ki choot main costomero ka land bhan ke lode bhosdike bhodiwale daale sale randi ki aulad madrchod salee randi ke bachee chinaar sale hijde bhanchod jub se kh rha hain A10 ab dunga ab dunga kab dega bhosdike bhodiwale daale date bta madarchod

View post
?? Kya ho terko ?? Update he toh!! Pagal hai kya tu !!

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Arijit

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/92507#Comment_92507

But asus is playing another game in our sentiments other company there customer relibel they are received A10 or not clearly reveld example "Redmi company" but Asus play one type of business game with us they are telling all customers and other competitors 'Asus is one of the company whose geve android 10 update for all devices' but asus doesn't do anything for all devices update in reality they are growing own business image. But asus doesn't know this cheap type behaviour of there customer are loos. Why asus can't confirm date of A10 rolling out or can't confirm they're really roll out or not on Asus Max pro M1 and M2 that's the reason. Now God knows growing there image or effect.

View post
Asus never made any statement about android 10 for mid range or entry level device's . the only thing we know is that they will be getting android 10 because they have given beta update for them.
Please research before posting anything.
And they have been giving security patch and bug fixes monthly.
If they made any statement like they are the one who updated all of their phones their brand image will definitely get hurt.

Oh come on😏, i have a M¹ about 1year, and nobody, like probably you, told us that our phone will get A10 update. Get a life man, if you aren't happy with the phone, just sell it, instead of coming here and say how ASUS is bad.
I'm expeting for that also, but it takes time, and maybe the update will not go out... But isn't for that, ASUS is bad. Or do you want the A10 full of bugs? 🤔