This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A clear and final date for Android 10 update.

Dear Asus,
I understand that
Asus is in search of incredible.
But, here you don't need to search for Android 11 or so, please update it to android 10.
And while searching for incredible you are getting incredibly late.
We understand that there must be some issues which makes it too late, but you might understand how it feels being the last one with android 9 in a friend circle.
We are aware of the fact that bugs will come. But we can cope up with it till it's succeeding update.
It's my request from all max pro m1/m2 user to expedite the process of updating our handsets to android 10.
Thank you,
A max pro m1 user.
22 REPLIES 22

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Insanely_inhuman

Dear Asus,

I understand that

But, here you don't need to search for Android 11 or so, please update it to android 10.

We understand that there must be some issues which makes it too late, but you might understand how it feels being the last one with android 9 in a friend circle.

We are aware of the fact that bugs will come. But we can cope up with it till it's succeeding update.

It's my request from all max pro m1/m2 user to expedite the process of updating our handsets to android 10.

Thank you,

A max pro m1 user.

I'm a max pro m2 user and I'm waiting but new software should not have any bugs because they took lof of time to make it

satyam9163
Star II
Insanely_inhuman

Dear Asus,

I understand that

Thank you,

A max pro m1 user.

Fkuc directly

hk47__
Star I
Asushole........

heatndusty
Star I
Dear Asus,
How long, for how long we, the users of Max Pro1 in India will have to wait for your Android 10 update? Don't stay committed if you can't stay so. People who are the prospective buyers keep watch on the news of the mobile companies that serve their valued customers via Android updates. And in this field your company policy makers can't keep their eyes closed. In this way Asus is sure to lose those knowledgeable buyers who lay importance in getting updates at regular intervals, keep away Android security patches, updates means Android version updates. So, pull up your trousers and sit at work to reconsider your thoughts on acquiring India s good market share. Presently we will be do with Android 10, not even thinking of Android 11 from your company.