This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max Pro M1 Stable Android 10 Update Review with Screenshots...

roscheray101
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB601KL
Firmware Version: WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-2020.0414
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
B1CQIOR4CSKU.png
44LZR6TTPNRH.png
FAAAUMU0A8TN.png
8VKGEG9USIMJ.png
VOFUML9KQX3A.png
I have just Downloaded and Installed the Android 10 update from the official site and these are some of the feedbacks.
The overall look has changed and it is very nice.
Miss the ambient display when there is a notification while the screen is locked which was there on earlier Android 9 version.
The flash light option on the taskbar is seemed kind of locked. Cannot be accessed. ( Issue solved by Restarting the phone)
The Dark mode works perfectly fine in all apps esp that of Google.
The new Boot animation has also changed and its good.
The Camera User Interface has also changed and it looks neat.
92Z66BQDUCXC.png
3ST9WPSRBDJW.png

108 REPLIES 108

Sardar_Ji
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91842#Comment_91842

Yep I'm using this on a phone

And yeah it's pretty convenient

View post
Can you please confirm if it's possible to show all the notication icons in the status bar because I have seen a couple of screenshots where after 3 to 4 icons it just simply shows a dot.
You can see a dot in the status bar
Please confirm
screenshot-20200624-064807.png

Sardar_Ji
Rising Star I
rahulkewlani1996

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91836#Comment_91836

i want to know where and when did u ordered this phone, cause i also want another one but it is showing out of stock from 3 4 months on Flipkart

View post
Yes sometimes it gets available on Flipkart. If you need my help you can share your phone number and I can help you place the order online.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Sardar Prabhujeeth

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91845#Comment_91845

Can you please confirm if it's possible to show all the notication icons in the status bar because I have seen a couple of screenshots where after 3 to 4 icons it just simply shows a dot.

You can see a dot in the status bar

Please confirm

screenshot-20200624-064807.png

View post
You cannot see all icons in the notification bar if there are more than 4 icons .it will just show a dot.
It does that because android tries to make some space for the system icons (the icons on the right side)so asus cannot do anything about it.

mgoud2211
Star I
We need slow motion camera but I luv this phone

ZT-dec80e76
Star II
Hey guyz my max pro m1 sound quality getting wrose like the speaker is balst from Android 10 beta update and it is bug but this problem was to get solved earlier after clearing storage of "Device Configuration". But after this beat update i had tried 15 times but that trick is not working. So tell me the solution guyz