cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 2 keeps crashing, & rebooting

blakeginjajames
Star II
Hi there,

I have a Asus ROG Phone 2, ive only had it 3 months & it keeps crashing & rebooting, I have already done the factory reset & deleted all third party apps,
Please help!!!
Thanks Blake
29 REPLIES 29

Anders_ASUS

I have sent you a private message (envelope icon in top right corner)

View post
Hi, my phone is constantly crashing while using any app for eg zoom, insta, or for that matter gaming. Phone freezes and is not able to show screen even when restarted. All appears blank on the screen while it is still functional(black screen)
What is this issue??
No expected from Asus!!

Sudhin
Star I
My phone always crash and restart itself when i charge. And Call of Duty Battle royale is crashing every single match

capt_malik89
Star III
Sudhin

My phone always crash and restart itself when i charge. And Call of Duty Battle royale is crashing every single match

View post
mridulbharadwaj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/76045#Comment_76045

Hi, my phone is constantly crashing while using any app for eg zoom, insta, or for that matter gaming. Phone freezes and is not able to show screen even when restarted. All appears blank on the screen while it is still functional(black screen)

What is this issue??

No expected from Asus!!

View post
mridulbharadwaj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/76045#Comment_76045

What is this issue??

No expected from Asus!!

View post

capt_malik89
Star III
I'm waiting for last two months for resolution but haven't get any solution yet never had expected this kind of bad service and such poor quality device before. I'm really very disappointed. All I've got till now is Q/A.

capt_malik89
Star III
Finally ASUS have agreed to return the phone and to give the refund of billed amount. Looking forward to buy ROG 3 once I get my refund. Thanks😊