This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After one year - Update

Monark
Zen Master I
As of previous month it's been a year since this phone released. although there are bad updates there are some good updates too which fixed many problems.
But what happened to this month security update are you guys fixing something big like charging issue or network issues? why there is no update this month so far. Seems like the frequency of updates will decrease after one year. Atleast just give us the monthly security updates.
Pls respond when will get android 11 beta or something in the future@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
16 REPLIES 16

Monark
Zen Master I
Are you guys active nowadays@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS there is no response in many of the threads(not to mention all) excluding the weekends. This is due to the pandemic or any other reason? Cause we are waiting for some answers😅

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Monark

Are you guys active nowadays@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS there is no response in many of the threads(not to mention all) excluding the weekends. This is due to the pandemic or any other reason? Cause we are waiting for some answers😅

View post
We try to keep up. In this particular thread I feel that jis gave all the info that was needed. No need for me to reply

Monark
Zen Master I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91999#Comment_91999

We try to keep up. In this particular thread I feel that jis gave all the info that was needed. No need for me to reply

View post
I just want to know why there is no update this month😅

Monark
Zen Master I
Can anyone of the mods explain why there is no update till now even june security update. Atleast say some tentative date. Don't ignore this time.
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @CH_ASUS

Whatever
Rising Star I
Monark

Can anyone of the mods explain why there is no update till now even june security update. Atleast say some tentative date. Don't ignore this time.

@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @CH_ASUS

View post
I'm not asus moderator, but I'm guessing that they concentrated on preparing Z7 right now. CMIIW