This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why ASUS don't say about ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE date.

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
Asus is keeps quite about ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE planning date / month / YEAR.

10 REPLIES 10

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
karsanapallimanojreddy

I don't know but if a company does not tell us the android upgrade it does not mean that they have stopped working on the android upgrade.asus is relatively a small company in the mobile industry and they cannot invest in anything if they don't know if they will get a profit.and you also have to know that OnePlus,oppo,vivo,realme,iqoo all are owned by bbk technologies.and xiome is one of the world's biggest smartphone seller so both of these companies invest a lot of money in r&d, advertisement and have a big software development team.

Asus on the other hand small company with small amount of popular devices (like 4 or 5). So they will not in invest in anything that does not give them profit but still they invest a lot in r&d but does not invest in advertisement and has a small software development team.

And about the features you asked for in the previous post.

vowifi in airtel , nokia is literally one the supplier of airtel

Airtel and Nokia sign multi-year deal to boost network capacity and customer experience | Nokia

https://www.nokia.com/about-us/news/releases/2020/04/28/airtel-and-nokia-sign-multi-year-deal-to-boo...

Press Release Airtel and Nokia sign multi-year deal to boost network capacity and customer experienc...

So they will definitely give their devices airtel vowifi.

Multiple users feature:the multi-user feature is disabled by default in asop as a result manufacturers have to do a lot of work to enable it in their devices.

source

View post
karsanapallimanojreddy

When will be date release in Android 10 update will be

View post

Why did you copy and paste my comment.And Are you asking me when we will get android 10.

Luvgya
Rising Star I
screenshot-20200625-115018.png
And This Tweet Is Real . you can check by going to their official account on twitter . thankyou 🙏

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
Luvgya

screenshot-20200625-115018.png

And This Tweet Is Real . you can check by going to their official account on twitter . thankyou 🙏

View post
Asus working continued COPY & PASTE only in last six months.
But I think asus not working in Android 10 STABLE development.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
VEL ASSA

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/92010#Comment_92010

Asus working continued COPY & PASTE only in last six months.

But I think asus not working in Android 10 STABLE development.

View post
Do you even read what I posted.
This is why your last post got taken down because you think if a company did not give you the date when android 10 will be released then they are not working on it.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi all,
Android 10 Beta for ZenFone Max Pro M1 is now available on the ASUS official site:
ZenFone Max Pro M1: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M1/HelpDesk_BIOS/
ASUS will monitor user feedback and provide an update in the future.
Please stay tuned with us on our website for the latest news.
Thanks for your patience and have a nice day 🙂