This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 2 (12/512) Freezes and Auto Restart Problem

Jerel
Star I
Help... ..,my phone suddenly freezes from time to time especially while playing. (less than 2 hours of playing)
Back, home and recent buttons doesn't work and then auto restarts after 1 min of hung time.
Settings are mostly default (60 hz refresh rate, X-mode off, system lighting off) but still builds up heat fast even after only 1 game of asphalt.
Thinking of going to Factory Reset the phone or try to actually ask the ROG concept store to replace the unit of the problem still exist.
113 REPLIES 113

wilo_panda
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91926#Comment_91926

Of course you shouldn't downgrade, totally understand that. But not everyone is having this issue, so i think the problem is to know what is causing it first before it can be fixed. (i.e. i don't get this issue, but that's not helping you)

Therefore as per @Gustav_ASUS post, it was indicated to take your phone to service centre. It's on page 5 of this post.

View post
Ya formateé a 0 el teléfono y nada funcionó sigo con el problema ahora me encuentro en Ecuador y aquí no hay soporte para el Doc Phone 2 que hago..

ronald1985
Community Legend I
wilo_panda

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91937#Comment_91937

Ya formateé a 0 el teléfono y nada funcionó sigo con el problema ahora me encuentro en Ecuador y aquí no hay soporte para el Doc Phone 2 que hago..

View post
Spanish:
El legítimo ROG 2 tendrá garantía. Lo que haría es contactar a la compañía de la que trajo el teléfono. Para ayudar a los moderadores aquí, probablemente valga la pena decir de dónde trajiste el teléfono, para que puedan ayudarte a localizar un centro de servicio (aunque no sé si pueden).
English:
wildo_panda: I already formatted the phone to 0 and nothing worked. I still have the problem, now I am in Ecuador and here there is no support for the Doc Phone 2 that I do.
ronald1985: Legitimate ROG 2 will have warranty. What I would do is contact the company you have brought the phone from. To help moderators here, it's probably worth saying where you brought the phone from, so they can help you locate a service centre (i don't know if they can though).

wilo_panda
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91939#Comment_91939

Spanish:

El legítimo ROG 2 tendrá garantía. Lo que haría es contactar a la compañía de la que trajo el teléfono. Para ayudar a los moderadores aquí, probablemente valga la pena decir de dónde trajiste el teléfono, para que puedan ayudarte a localizar un centro de servicio (aunque no sé si pueden).

English:

wildo_panda: I already formatted the phone to 0 and nothing worked. I still have the problem, now I am in Ecuador and here there is no support for the Doc Phone 2 that I do.

ronald1985: Legitimate ROG 2 will have warranty. What I would do is contact the company you have brought the phone from. To help moderators here, it's probably worth saying where you brought the phone from, so they can help you locate a service centre (i don't know if they can though).

View post
Lo obtuve en EEUU por Amazon y obvio tengo aún garantia según Asus rog pero como me pueden ayudar en estás circunstancias

ronald1985
Community Legend I
wilo_panda

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91941#Comment_91941

Lo obtuve en EEUU por Amazon y obvio tengo aún garantia según Asus rog pero como me pueden ayudar en estás circunstancias

View post
Spanish:
En ese caso, no sé cómo funciona si estás en el extranjero. Probablemente piense que necesitará contactar a la empresa a través de Amazon y podrían pedirle que envíe su teléfono al centro de servicio donde se encuentra esa empresa.
Tendría este problema si mi teléfono no funcionara ya que fue llevado fuera del país en el que estoy.
Lo siento, no puedo evitarlo, pero lo mejor es esperar a que un moderador lo aclare por usted.
English:
wildo_panda: I got it in the US through Amazon and obviously I still have a guarantee according to Asus rog but how can they help me in these circumstances
ronald1985: In that case, I don't know how it works if you're abroad. I would probably think you will need to contact the company via Amazon and they might ask you to send your phone to the service centre where that company is.
I would have this problem if my phone was not working as my phone was brought outside of the country i am in.
Sorry I cannot help, but you're best bet is to wait for a moderator to clarify that for you.

wilo_panda
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91942#Comment_91942

Spanish:

En ese caso, no sé cómo funciona si estás en el extranjero. Probablemente piense que necesitará contactar a la empresa a través de Amazon y podrían pedirle que envíe su teléfono al centro de servicio donde se encuentra esa empresa.

Tendría este problema si mi teléfono no funcionara ya que fue llevado fuera del país en el que estoy.

Lo siento, no puedo evitarlo, pero lo mejor es esperar a que un moderador lo aclare por usted.

English:

wildo_panda: I got it in the US through Amazon and obviously I still have a guarantee according to Asus rog but how can they help me in these circumstances

ronald1985: In that case, I don't know how it works if you're abroad. I would probably think you will need to contact the company via Amazon and they might ask you to send your phone to the service centre where that company is.

I would have this problem if my phone was not working as my phone was brought outside of the country i am in.

Sorry I cannot help, but you're best bet is to wait for a moderator to clarify that for you.

View post
Gracias con todo, algún moderador queme ayude con mi tema por favor.