This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still don't have my new phone

ahm4dridwan06
Star III
Pls help. I don't know how to say it. Because i bought this handphone with big expectation that i would have phone with smooth engine and playing game would be amazing. But after update my phone always freez in the middle of game, suddenly got black screen issue, suddenly shut down if i charge the phone, n must reboot 3 Times or more to be at standby mode.
After downgrade to A9 my problem still there but not always. But yes still there.
What happen to this phone?why everybody has the same problem?when the stable new update Will release?
11 REPLIES 11

Sekuk
Star III
Is it because of overheathing? I start to worry if the video on youtube by JerryRigEverything is true. No vapor in the vaporchamber heatsink as he said. It will cause the generated heat hard to dissipate as will result to overheating.

OPC
Zen Master II
Also I have no issues with heating, freezing etc. I have A10 latest update. So it sounds like a hardware issue

ahm4dridwan06
Star III
Thank you for all the answer i Will bring it to servis center.

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
ahm4dridwan06

Thank you for all the answer i Will bring it to servis center.

View post
Hey did you fix your phone???

ahm4dridwan06
Star III
sauravshanbhogue

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/92007#Comment_92007

Hey did you fix your phone???

View post
I'm sorry late to answer your question. Yes i finally brought it to servis center and they changed several things : Mainboard, USB Conn Gasket, Vibrator Gasket, Square Vibrator, Deco Ring, Grip Gasket dan Middle Case. Thanks all the respons for my question and thanks to Asus servis center.
My next question is why so much problem in hardware after update to A10? I'm kind of afraid to update to 17.0240.2007.27. maybe ill just wait.